Welcome to my daily photo blog!

I spend a lot of time taking reference photos for my landscape paintings and photos of interesting things in my daily life. I decided to do a blog of these pics. Hope you enjoy them!

Please take a look at my Maine Landscape painting blog and website below.



Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Window View, Westbrook, Maine

At home fighting a sinus infection and enjoying the fall colors out the window.  This is a beautiful Stewartia tree from the living room window in a small garden beside our house.  I love Stewartia, beautiful white flowers most of the summer, interesting peeling bark, small upright habit, great fall color.  It is not too commonly used here in Maine, this one is from O'Donals Nursery and has been happy in this small, sheltered side garden for 18 years.  Spending some down time watching old movies on TCM and catching up on some shows on the DVR with lots of green tea.