Welcome to my daily photo blog!

I spend a lot of time taking reference photos for my landscape paintings and photos of interesting things in my daily life. I decided to do a blog of these pics. Hope you enjoy them!

Please take a look at my Maine Landscape painting blog and website below.



Saturday, August 13, 2011

Millinocket, Maine

Had a nice dinner at the Scootic Inn with Marsha and Wayne and then a walk downtown with the full moon.  Love the logging truck on Pelletier's Restaurant!  In town to paint at Baxter Park and for ALL ABOUT COLOR: Painters Caren-Marie Michel and Marsha Donahue at North Light Gallery.  Reception tomorrow 11-5 and I will be painting in the Gallery or plein air Millinocket street scenes just outside the Gallery, can't miss it on the way to Baxter, 256 Penobscot Ave.