Welcome to my daily photo blog!

I spend a lot of time taking reference photos for my landscape paintings and photos of interesting things in my daily life. I decided to do a blog of these pics. Hope you enjoy them!

Please take a look at my Maine Landscape painting blog and website below.



Friday, October 28, 2011

Art House Picture Frames and Gallery, Portland, Maine

Dropped off two more pastels for framing for my solo show at Art House in December.  Love this view of the the courtyard.  My junior year painting studio at Portland School of Art (now MECA) was on the second floor of the Calderwood Bakery Building at the left right by the duct work.  The current show in the gallery is Nathaniel Larrabee's beautiful Portland cityscapes, be sure to visit on First Friday!  My December show will be "A Year in Pastel," all pastels done plein air based on two of Wolfe's Neck that set my work off in an entirely new experimental direction.

http://arthousepictureframes.com/