Welcome to my daily photo blog!

I spend a lot of time taking reference photos for my landscape paintings and photos of interesting things in my daily life. I decided to do a blog of these pics. Hope you enjoy them!

Please take a look at my Maine Landscape painting blog and website below.



Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pemaquid Point, Maine

Took a trip to Damariscotta today to pick up artwork and went on to Pemaquid to paint.  What a change in the weather, 84 and sunny in Damariscotta and 64 and fogged in at Pemaquid.  Still beautiful and fascinating with all the sounds of the busy Atlantic unseen in the veil of fog.  Many tourists were disappointed to come to Pemaquid on their one chance and to have no view.  Quote of the day from a very young boy to his parents "Look at that man down on the rocks with a BABY!"