Welcome to my daily photo blog!

I spend a lot of time taking reference photos for my landscape paintings and photos of interesting things in my daily life. I decided to do a blog of these pics. Hope you enjoy them!

Please take a look at my Maine Landscape painting blog and website below.



Monday, September 6, 2010

Campobello Island, New Brunswick


Took this as we finished our New Brunswick trip today on our way from St George to Deer Island to Campobello, love the patterns in the water on this one. 
This was a day for seeing wildlife! Started when I went out before sunrise to get some pics and saw a large handsome deer in Gardner Creek, then we saw a beautiful bald eagle on the ferry ride to Deer Island, and then many whales from the rocks of East Quoddy Lighthouse.  It happened to be low tide when we were at the Lighthouse so a trip out to the light was possible.  Drove back on Rt 1 and stopped at Moody's Diner for dinner.   A very wonderful Labor Day weekend trip to New Brunswick.